Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Terry Sobon. Terry is the creator of Beautiful Sexy Badass, a program designed to help women find the confidence to step out of feeling stuck and into habits that inspire positive change in their health, relationships, spirituality and purpose. As a Certified Holistic Health and Empowerment Coach specializing in women 35+, Terry works personally with her clients, supporting them every step of their journey to being their most badass!
this episode Q&A includes:
• tincture from fresh flowering plant of scutellaria lateriflora for pain relief..
• high cholesterol- eat no processed food, stop eating out, eat MORE butter, and check out Susun's course A Healthy Heart the Wise Woman Way ..
• seeds of squash..
• thyroid nodules- thoat chakra, speaking your truth and being heard..
• sexual abuse and learning to forgive yourself..
• persistent acne on face and taking medication- liver supporting herbs, yarrow tincture and drinking nourishing herbal infusions- especially linden..
• modern medicine is really good at focusing on the problem- not so good at making us healthy..
• borage contains paralyzadine alkaloids- safe to eat flowers in salads..
• osteoporosis and parasites are not related..
• you can drink nourishing herbal infusions while taking any drugs..
• motherwort, passion flower or hawthorn to lower blood pressure..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register