Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Sarah Salter-Kelly. Sarah's research and experience has led her to believe trauma is the source of violence, abuse and hate, (towards oneself or others) thus inspiring her to create personal empowerment programs with either a trauma or shamanic focus enabling participants to create the changes they need to heal. Sarah's training has led her to work with healers in the Amazon and the high Andes of Peru on eight separate occasions, as well as with elders in Canada and the U.S., pursuing shamanism, energy healing and personal growth techniques. Sarah is a Reiki Master Teacher, Alchemical Healer and Ceremonialist. Sarah has been teaching healing programs and offering one on one spiritual healing since 2007 on my land near Pigeon Lake Alberta, or at other facilities around the province. Restorative Justice techniques and practices have also made their way into Sarah's medicine bag.
this episode Q&A includes:
• nourishment is for everyone- nourishing herbal infusions are for everyone..
• yarrow kills bacteria that cause disease- works as a febrifuge..
• inflammation in the ear canal- willow bark contains salicin and works as an anti-inflammatory- roasting a whole onion and putting over the ear..
• open ulcerated sore under breast- poultice with plantain and honey as wound healer..
• non healing sore is an indication of cancer..
• chickweed tincture to shrink cyst..
• evening primrose oil- no evidence of any kind that it increases fertility..
• making echinacea angustifolia root tincture from dried root..
• seeds, berries and roots are the only parts of plants to buy dries to make tincture from..
• tooth with abscess- echinacea and poke tinctures..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register