Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Jay Johnson. Jay graduated from Seattle Pacific University in 1962. He worked in Seattle radio. In 1975 he changed careers and became Executive Director of the Northwest Academy of Preventive Medicine until 1984. In 1984 he left the NAPM to offer recording services to conferences full time and formed the company Tree Farm Communications, Inc. Jay is not an herbalist, but has been awarded honorary Master Herbalist status by Dominion Herbal College for contribution to the advancement of herbal education. Jay married the owner of a local health food store, Bridget Doris Thompson. Jay has been a life-long motorcyclist. Jay served two terms as president of the Northwest region of the health food store trade association, The National Nutritional Foods Association and also served on its national board. Jay additionally has served two terms as president of the trade association for conference recording companies, The International Society of Communications Specialists. He is a member of Meeting Planners International.
this episode includes:
• do not use french press to make infusions- antioxidants react with oxygen during steeping process..
• why Susun uses 100 proof vodka for tinctures..
• ulcerative colitis- colonoscopy? very dangerous to health and does nothing to prevent colon cancer..
• black and blue cohosh should not be used to bring on menstruation..
• PCOS- check out Susun's book 'Down There'- insulin, testosterone, estradiol- motherwort, animal fat, herbal infusions..
• NHI's help clear the liver of hormones..
• amenorrhea- broad diet, animal fat, lunaception, not over exercising..
• vaginal steaming and other steaming methods..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register