Susun Weed answers 75 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• birth control and birth control pills..
• making tinctures from fresh and dry plant material of usnea, osha and echinacea..
• during menopause- unless you have a problem that is going to kill you, stay away from doctors..
• syndrome- collection of symptoms- not a disease..
• PCOS is genetic, you are born with it..
• sabal palm- medicinal?
• poke root can damage your kidneys- not to be taken in large doses..
• 'Down There' for information on herpes..
• Barrett's Esophagus- slippery elm and dandelion..
• rheumatoid arthritis- movement, pain management and astragalus..
• sugar in the diet..
• acne, yarrow and koalin clay..
• and much more..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register