Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions and 30 minute interview with Robin Fre.
this Q&A includes:
• spiraea is aspirin containing salicylic acid- Susun is more likely to reach for hypericum or skullcap..
• rudbeckia- interchanegable with echinacea- harvest as late in fall as possible..
• 33 years old and trying to conceive for 4 years..
• foot fungus- hysterical hygiene, soak in white vinegar, horsetail, goldenseal powder..
• making tincture with dried and fresh plant material..
• lead in soil and harvesting plants..
• being in menopause- no such thing as perimenopause..
• phytosterols in food- red clover is safe..
• nourishment through story medicine..
• taking care of your ovaries- gingko..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register