Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with EagleSong Evans Gardener .
EagleSong Evans Gardener dances her mischief in the hedge, the veld, that luminous place between wild and tended. She is a 3rd generation northwesterner raised on salmon and cedar long enough to find a root and love for a place she calls Home. EagleSong is a practicing herbalist in the wise woman tradition and a lifelong gardener. She is most at home cultivating life and watching things grow. Working with apprentices for over 25 years, her “Healing From the Ground Up” community centered herbal apprenticeship is a 9 month journey for the rigorous adventurer. EagleSong is known for her wit and kitchen table wisdom and her incessant need to go outside and play! She stays busy these days weaving the Pacific Women's Herbal Conference back into being and teaching at her home place, RavenCroft Garden and the flumdiddley kitchen school. Learning opportunities with EagleSong can be found online at: www.ravencroftgarden.blogspot.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• sciatica pain relief- St. Joans Wort..
• suffering? what's wrong with you, why have you chosen suffering?
• anxiety- stop telling yourself these stories..
• hormones are not continually pumped into the body but are more like a sound wave..
lingering dry cough- sage tea with honey..
• you are not everybody- why are you trying to make yourself everybody- you are a unique human being..
• former smoker- mullein infusion and pranayama..
• nothing wrong with gluten- if you quit eating wheat you need to replace it with other grains..
• cysts in breasts- chickweed tincture made from fresh herb..
• and much more.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register