Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview Dr. Shaelyn Pham. Shaelyn Pham is a psychologist, author, speaker and coach, she reveals why the world needs more selfish people in THE JOY OF ME: Uncover Your Loving Self Through the Art of Being Selfish. Dr. Pham is about to challenge everything you think you know about selflessness and happiness. The Los Angeles-based psychologist declares that despite what your parents probably taught you about the values of sharing and compromising, adults who take care of their own needs first have more self-confidence and may make better parents and spouses.
this episode Q&A includes:
• eczema treatment- yarrow tincture, honey and aloe..
• 3 year old with inflamed uncircumcised penis red and inflamed- anti infective such as echinacea internally and topically..
• autoimmune disease is an exhausted immune system..
• nourishing herbal infusions, bone broth, elderberry infusion and sauerkraut for the flu..
• if you want something out of the kidneys- nourish the liver- milk thistle seed and dandelion..
• the 7 medicines and hepatitis C and ovarian cancer
• edema and moving lymphatic fluid with cleavers and poke..
• giving death..
• and much more..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register