Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Judy Dean. Judy Dean is a board certified diagnostic radiologist who has specialized in women’s imaging for over 25 years. She was a fellow in ultrasound and body imaging at Stanford University, and subsequently a faculty radiologist at Stanford. Dr. Dean has been in private practice since 1987. Because of her interest in ultrasound she joined a research project in 2005 for ultrasound detection of breast cancer, and has co-authored peer-reviewed publications on the results of that trial. To date Dr. Dean has interpreted over 10,000 Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound studies, and detected dozens of small occult invasive breast cancers using ultrasound. She has three daughters and lives with her husband, who is also a physician. WEBSITES: www.sonocine.com, www.eachonetellone.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids..
• having a relationship with a plant and understanding if it is natural by being in touch with it..
• biggest users of minerals in the body- nervous system, immune system and hormonal system
• preparing and eating pears and other rose family fruits..
• cooked foods and raw foods- enzymes and vitamins.
• bloodroot can only be used when it's fresh and is rare and dangerous..
• uses for powdered nettle..
• gingivitis- one drop of bloodroot twice a week on toothbrush and yarrow or echinacea in between..
• simples and working with one herb at a time..
• adding oil to salad to break cell walls of leaves..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register