Susun Weed answers 90 Minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Karen Kain.
Karen Kain is the author of "A Unique Life Fully Lived: A Personal Journey of Love, Hope and Courage." She is also a parent advocate for children of disability and travels around the county inspiring families with her personal story of raising a medically fragile, vaccine-injured daughter as a single mom. Karen shares how she bridged the gap from special needs to creating mainstream experiences in all arenas of life for Lorrin: best friends, slumber parties, concerts, camping, beauty pageants, Girl Scouts, school dances, musicals and endless travels. Her book describes the unique and extraordinary life experiences that Karen created for Lorrin and the strong bond and soul connection between mother and daughter that continues to this day.
this episode Q&A includes:
• making dandelion tincture...
• thyroid and mercury toxicity from having fillings removed- start eating a lot of seaweed..
• how do you view yourself? first step in leading a healthy lifestyle..
• cancerous tumor with option for surgery and using castor oil packs and ointments and herbs to perforate the skin.. surgery probably the best option..
• dealing with cancer? throw out your supplements and start a meditation practice..
• craving for sweets is a diet lacking in minerals..
• tetanus- how to keep a pucture wound open..
• hawthorne for heart health working slowly for fabulous health..
• nettle infusion to restore flexibility to veins..
• resistant case of bacterial vaginosis- oak bark sitz bath..
• hair loss, menopause and trauma..
• and much more...
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register