Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Eve Agee. Dr. Eve Agee, Ph.D. is an international bestselling author, medical anthropologist, certified life coach and motivational speaker. Her best-selling book, The Uterine Health Companion: A Holistic Guide to Lifelong Wellness (Celestial Arts, a division of Random House), is the winner of the International Book Awards for Women’s Health and and is also an Award-Winning Finalist for The USA Best Books of Book Awards’ Women’s Health Category. She is also the co-author of the International Bestselling book, Ready, Aim, Excel: The Expert Insights Guide to Personal and Professional Leadership (Insights Publishing). In her work with groups and individuals, Eve provides an innovative whole-person approach to self-discovery, healing and personal and professional transformation that helps people more easily connect to their innate wisdom and power. The founder of the Transform Coaching Academy, her coaching programs and training courses inspire thousands of people throughout the world to create abundant lives and careers they love.
this episode Q&A includes:
• making herbal oils and decanting..
• tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints- comfrey..
• using fresh nettle for arthritis..
• long term hoarse cough in child- mullein milk or tincture..
• swollen tear duct- do nothing..
• menopausal- bleeding gums, cystic acne, managing bacteria and hormone production..
• beating yourself up? write down the mean things you say to yourself exercise..
• digestive enzymes, throwing up, taking a lot of pills -eating plain full fat yogurt, soup, rice water..
• storing herbs..
• hypericum oil used as sunscreen..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.