Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Jeanne Segal. Jeanne Segal, Ph.D., Editorial Director, has been helping individuals and families for over 40 years as an innovator within the fields of emotional intelligence, holistic health, attachment, stress reduction and relationships. She coordinated a series of conferences linking brain development to the emotional relationship between infants and their caretakers. She has written five books, which have been published in 13 languages.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• endometrial cancer, chemo and metal taste- slippery elm balls to neutralize poisons..
• radiation and eating carotene rich foods such as baked sweet potato and carrot juice- after radiation wakame and kombu in soup or infusion..
• medicated abortion- any time a pregnancy ends we give birth and releasing the spirit from the womb..
• improving sperm count over time with pumpkin seeds, astragalus, oatstraw infusions, zinc rich foods, avocados, limiting heat exposure and more..
• vivid dreaming and pillow with artemisia vulgaris..
• nourishing the thyroid with fucus and changes in thinking..
• acid reflux, fruit and dietary changes..
• oatstraw bath for comforting the grieving spirit..
• vaginal fluids and yeast infection..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.