Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Karen Amster-Young and Pam Godwin. Karen Amster-Young is a marketing and public relations veteran and has amassed many PR awards, including a spot on PR Week’s “Forty PR Stars under Forty”. She is also a freelance writer and along with Pam Godwin, their blog the52weeks.com was started as a way to shake things up, try new things and get out of their respective comfort zones. Karen lives with her husband and daughter in New York City.
Pam Godwin began her career as a caseworker for a nonprofit refugee resettlement agency. After getting her master’s degree in elementary education, she taught in New York City public schools as a classroom teacher and literacy specialist. She lives with her husband and children in New York City.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• 1 year old with rattle in the lungs- how to make mullein milk and when and how to harvest mullein..
• we have become physical so our spirit can have experiences..
• tendons and ligaments have shortened after breaking bones- comfrey leaf infusion..
• the greater our flexibility in life the more sturdy we are..
• thyroid and fucus infusion..
• does red clover and St. Joans Wort decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills? what part of plant are you using? what form?
• is shoulder surgery necessary?
• circulation- fingers and toes cold to touch..
• improving the quality of your diet..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.