Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• Susun tells a story of developing a cough after her fathers death- she asks how is this cough serving you? what do you need to cough up?
• menopause, thyroid, hysterectomy..
• hysterectomy with removal of the ovaries is castration..
• palpitations and anxiety- motherwort and daily meditation practice..
• algins in seaweed bind to radioactive isotopes in the body to help remove them..
• story medicine- have you asked you wise healer within for a story?
• multiple cavities in children- get them filled!
• how much herb for infusion for a year?
• red clover infusion, fertility and progesterone..
• linden infusion and making a second brew..
• oat straw is the herb of desire and brings back libido..
• what do you mean by sex? intercourse and real personal satisfaction..
• motherhood and feeling trapped- we are prisoners of our own thoughts..
• mullein flower oil for ear infections...
• inflammatory reaction to bug bites? try eliminating pepper from the diet..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register