Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Nicki Scully.Nicki Scully has been teaching healing, shamanic arts, and the Egyptian Mysteries since 1983. During her first visit to Egypt with the Grateful Dead in 1978, Nicki experienced an epiphany that transformed her life. She deepened her focus on healing and began delving into the hidden shamanic arts of Egypt. She is now a lineage holder in the Hermetic tradition of Thoth, her teacher and mentor. With Thoth she developed Alchemical Healing, a comprehensive healing form that is practiced by thousands of practitioners internationally.Nicki lives in Eugene, OR, where she maintains a healing and shamanic consulting practice. She is the author of numerous books.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• toothpaste? use yarrow, echinacea or blood root tincture and brush for 2 minutes..
• bad breath? try tongue scrapping..
• upcoming hysterectomy- call HERF- more than 90% of women that call do not need a hysterectomy. keep your ovaries!!
• hypericum perforatum is the only medicinal hypericum variety- tincture and oil turn bright red..
• ingrown hair- discutient herbs to soften skin- red clover oil or chickweed oil..
• deep wound- want it to heal from inside out..yarrow or plantain..
• facial hair- New Menopausal Years- Hairy Problems..
• how much nourishing herbal infusion to drink? Susun's goal is to drink 1 quart per day..
• no nutrition available from raw foods..
• acne in teenage boy- remove keloid scarring with calendula oil..
• partially ruptured ovarian cyst..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register