Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mary Elizabeth Hoffman. Mary gives fast paced direct readings focusing on creative, empowering solutions to life's challenges. She uses astrology, tarot and psychic intuition. Mary has led workshops and trips to sacred sites around the world since 1986 on such subjects as astrology, personal growth, earth energies, earth changes, lost civilizations, prophecy, sacred geometry and alternative healing.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• poke root salve is a escharotic which erodes the skin allowing cancer and other infections to come out.. chickweed helps to dissolve cysts..
• nettle infusion rebuilds veins so they are like those as a teenager, legs up the wall massaged with herbal oils also relieves veins..
• persistent vaginal infection, possible undiagnosed chlamydia and lots of information talked about and found in Down There: Sexual and ReproductiveHealth the Wise Woman Way
• poison ivy and witch hazel..
• alternatives to valerian- skullcap tincture better at bringing on sleep and hops..
• when we wake up and cannot fall back to sleep- usually adrenal stress, nourish with nettle infusion..
• 47 and would like to get pregnant- risks and options..
• brandy has too much other stuff in it to absorb other plant constituents- use 100 proof vodka..
• rosacea and burdock root..
• phytoestrogens, phytosterols, precursors to hormones, intestinal flora, tamoxifen and breast cancer prevention..
• you have to be able to get sick to get healthy..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.