Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Karen Tate. Considered a trail blazer and visionary in her community, Karen Tate is an independent scholar of the Sacred Feminine, published author, lecturer, radio show host and sacred tour leader. Her weekly radio show, Voices of the Sacred Feminine, airs every Wednesday evening. As a sacred tour leader, she has had her passport stamped on five continents as she chased down sacred sites circling the globe.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• kidney infection in cat and using nettle infusion ..
• drugs have a direct action, whereas herbs are plants with 1000's of actions, a globe of actions..
• using yarrow orally and echinacea angustifolia internally to counter infection from root canal..
• using chickweed for sore eye socket from prosthetic eye ..
• changing things with nutrition works quickly..
• type II diabetes and polyphenols..
• breast tumor- mushrooms, the immune system and surgery as possible best option..
• how to prepare usnea as a tincture..
• go to the drug store as the best option for lice trearment as opposed to using dangerous and ineffective essential oils..
• and much more..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.