Susun Weed answers 2 hours of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• motion sickness, histamines, ginger, oatstraw and cutting out pepper..
• bipolar disorder, alternative lifestyles, lithium to function within society, NHI's..
• stinging nettle infusion to nourish and protect kidneys and counter type II diabetes..
• liver loving herbs- dandelion, chicory, milk thistle,..
• hawthorn is everything a heart could want and motherwort nourishing and tonifying..
• severe adema- poke root tincture has a powerful ability to remove excess fluid..
• why evening primrose oil is not needed in the last trimester of pregnancy..
• chemotherapy protecting herbs..
• witch hazel and parsley to change odors of the vagina..
• yogurt to assist the immune system by feeding gut flora..
• coltsfoot and its pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
• cronewort and other artemsias..
• black cohosh for menopause? Susun says no..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.