Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health Questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Lynnie Vessels. Lynnie has a master's degree in Secondary Education and has been teaching English in the public school system more than twenty years. She has taught over forty graduate education courses in the areas of communication and discipline, including Teacher Effectiveness Training, Self-esteem for Educators, Resolving Conflicts in Classrooms and Schools, Stress Management for Teachers, and Researching Today's Students. She appeared as a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show and has traveled the country as a surprisingly candid motivational speaker and is the author of the book, To Soften the Blow She lives in Virginia with her Maltese, Okie. Visit www.lynnievessels.com for more information.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• honey is a soverign healer for wounds that wont heal..
• herbs to heal the immune system- astragalus and echinacea
• herpes like wounds with the possibility of being cancer..
root canal and using yarrow in the mouth..
• dropperful of St. Joan's Wort to prevent soreness
• if you wish to become a mother you must consume the gift of the mother- milk and grains..
• bacterial vaginosis..
• tick bite with head left in..
• burdock root vinegar..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.