Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Gina Lake. Gina is a spiritual teacher and the author of twelve books about awakening to ones true nature, including From Stress to Stillness, Trusting Life, Embracing the Now, and Radical Happiness. She is also a gifted intuitive with a masters degree in counseling psychology and over twenty years experience supporting people in their spiritual growth. The focus of her writing and teaching is on helping people be in the present moment and live the happy and fulfilled life that is possible and on shedding light on the ego and other programming that interferes with that.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• excessive sweating- sage infusion by the sip..
• irritated upper eyelids- try wet very warm cloth followed by applying honey
• loose stools- give the gut something to hold onto- whole grains and slippery elm..
• using a wide variety of active organisms found in yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha and feed them with seaweed, mushrooms..
• cancer, chemo and not sleeping..
• milk thistle tincture while going through chemo..
• aromatic seeds such as fennel, corriander and anise seeds to release gas..
• dandelion root tincture before eating to help the digestive organs function..
• surgery- gather the loving kindness of those around us..
• hysterectomy- fight for your ovaries!
• do not mix herbs in infusions and use one full ounce of dried herb per quart jar of infusion..
• scleroderma- comfrey to loosen tissues of skin, linden infusion to stop inflammation..
• sinus infection- linden flower infusions, comfrey infusions, echinacea tincture..
• nerve pain- skullcap tincture made from fresh flowering plant..
• anxiety and stomach pain..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.