Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Andrea Mathews. Andrea is a psychotherapist with a thriving private practice, offering Transpersonal Therapy to her clients for the past seventeen of her overall thirty years? experience as a therapist, manager and a supervisor of therapists, in the Substance Abuse and Mental Health field. She is the author of two other books, Restoring My Soul: A Workbook For Finding And Living The Authentic Self, and The Law Of Attraction: The Souls Answer To Why It Isn't Working And How It Can, as well as several articles in national and international magazines, and several poems in literary presses. For the past five years she has been the host of the Authentic Living Show on VoiceAmerica.com. Learn more about her and her work at www.andreamathewslpc.com and at www.innerwings.com.
this Q&A- includes:
• fierce teacher- Susun Weed..
• genital herpes- hypericum perforatum, burdock root and echinacea root infusion for outbreaks..
• use only fresh plant material for making oils..
• thoughts of suicide and depression..
• grains and beans, the paleo diet, phytic acid, eating seeds, preparing seeds..
• roast nuts to remove anti-nutrients..
• cut on labia that is not healing- medi honey to the rescue..
• meditation for nerve pain..
• sinus infection- humidifier, horseradish, hot/cold foot bath, hot cloth across the face.. anti infective- elderberry..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register