Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sara Chana Silverstein. Sara is an AHG Herbalist, Classical Homeopath, Lactation Consultant, Birth Assistant and mother of 7 children (5 boys and 2 girls). She does health segments for CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX news where she discusses herbs and homeopathy. She just produced an APP called Breastfeeding for Boobs which has 103 original videos, 350 articles and a special section on Alternative medicine for breastfeeding moms. In the app Sara answers any question a new mom could have.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• breast cancer and estrogen producers- 30 different types of estrogen in a womans body..
• red clover- anti cancer and fertility promoter..
• immunizations and flu vaccines..
• alcohol based hand washes instead of triclosan based..
• vegans are totally rejecting animals..
• progesterone shot from birth control does not effect baby's health..
• cervical eversion- surgery is not necessary, but can reduce pain and bleeding.
• celiac disease- genetic disease..
• yogurt on a daily basis is a great healer of the intestines..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.