Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with award winning author Ayn Cates Sullivan, Ph.D.. Ayn is pioneering a new renaissance of creativity and spiritual expression. She has written many books for adults and children and believes that society blossoms when poetry and stories are shared and honored. She lives in California with her husband, children and many pets.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• using primarly olive oil? your blood may show low vitamin D levels..
• vitamin D found in stinging nettles and shitake mushrooms..
• antibiotics are not good at preventing infections..
• yarrow is a good friend of the mouth- astringent, stops bleeding, anti bacterial..
• menopause does not start and stop- it is eradic..
• kundalini while having hot flashes! check out New Menopausal Years The Wise Woman Way..
• toe nail fungus- hysterical hygiene, apple cider vinegar, horsetail infusion..
• nausea during pregnancy- NHI's, ginger, and if you live in a medical state try marijuana..
• motherwort for anxiety- made from fresh flowering plant, take dropperful dose..
• caffine during pregnancy? needs to be used in moderation..
• chemoterapy? nourish your liver with milk thistle tincture..
• pinworms- the drug is the least invasive..
• nettle infusion, well cooked greens, sardines all provide plenty of calcium..
• ambien taper- oatstraw infusion, skullcap, sleep in very dark room..
• harvesting nettle and parts used..
• use dried herbs for infusions!!
• hernia? check out Shouldice Clinic..
• nuclear contaminationof seaweed? Ryan Drum says no..
• estrogen and menopause..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.