Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Elsbeth Meuth and Freddy Zental Weaver. Dr. Elsbeth Meuth, Ed.D., was born and raised in Germany and has been developing her career over the past 40 years in the United States and Europe. Freddy Zental Weaver co-led creative self-discovery seminars at the Institute for Creative Living in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Hawaii. Tantra and sexual enlightenment.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• heroin addiction- radical self worth and nourishing herbal infusions..
• menopausal flooding? sheppards purse tincture- yarrow will work too..
• hawthorne tincture to nourish the heart..
• if you do not wish to be pregnant protect yourself with birthcontrol pills..
• light pollution is the worst pollution for your health- sleep in the dark..
• hormones in birth control pills and HRT cause a time capsule in developement..
• lymphoma? cleavers tincture or poke tincture..
• chaga is a rare mushroom- find another medicinal mushroom with your healing needs
• stage 0 cancer means just that- no cancer..
• how to use flax seed to prevent cancer..
• thoughts on essentail oils..
• and much more....
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.