Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Chakra Earthsong Levy. Chakra is Holistic health consultant, teacher, and entrepreneur Chakra Earthsong Levy has a deep love of organic, whole foods and live cultured drinks, which led to the creation of KeVita. After years of perfecting home fermentation, KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks are by far her best ferment! Living high in the Colorado Mountains for many years, she and her family harvested summer?s bounty for winter?s nutrition by culturing locally grown vegetables to preserve the probiotic rich benefits. As the formulator of KeVita she sets the highest quality organic standards, selecting ingredients for KeVita with great care.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• pin worms- we are not meant to live alone but hysterical hygiene through two life cycles to help..
• infant eczema? lacofermented foods and nourishing herbal infusions espeically nettles to reverse allergic reactions..
• cook kale for at least an hour..
• three traditions of healing..
• electrolytes and drinking infusions instead of water..
• chickweed is a wonderful herb for the eyes.. palming is very restful for the eyes..
• tooth care- electric toothbrush and astringent herbs such as yarrow tincture, myrth tincture, bloodroot tincture..
• nourishing herbs, tonifying herbs, stimulating and sedating herbs..
• fenugreek tea for lactation and infusions of red clover, nettles, oatstraw, red raspberry leaf..
• and much more....
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register