Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Bruce Semon. Bruce Semon, M.D., Ph.D., is a board certified psychiatrist in both Child and Adolescent and Adult psychiatry. His latest book is Rottenseed! Cottonseed, Alzheimer's and Your Brain. He is also the co-author (with Lori Kornblum) of An Extraordinary Power to Heal, Extraordinary Foods for the Everyday Kitchen, and Feast Without Yeast: 4 Stages to Better Health.
this episode Q&A includes:
• red clover infusion- only use the blossoms!
• ovaries hold the stories of our ancestors
• increase gut flora with fermented foods and lactofermented foods
• scabies? hot water, alcohol based green soap and apply sulfer ointment
• adult acne? nourish the liver with dandelion, burdock, chicory or milk thistle
• vitex nourishes the pituitary and allows the hormones to dance
• anxiety attacks- addressing what change occured, elongated exhales and motherwort tincture on rists
• parasites- learn how to live with them?
• fertility over 40- eat animal products, organic pasture raised..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register