Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Glynda-Lee Hoffmann. As a young child in a turbulent home Glynda-Lee Hoffmann had a series of mystical experiences that fueled her desire to understand, to pursue truth in a way that others did not, to see things that others never perceived and look at things with a discerning and inquiring mind that yearned to touch a cosmic awareness that brought peace, serenity and wholeness. She also realized this information represented a revelation that pertains to the human brain that was historically understood and experienced by Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others.Glenda has written a groundbreaking book The Genesis Code: Your Key to Unlocking Hidden Genius.
this episode- Q&A includes:
• bioidentical hormones put your health at risk
• explanation of heroic, scientific and wisewoman traditions
• life is bumpy and gritty- no normal person- nourish whole unique person
• cysts and possibilty of unexpressed emotions..
• red clover blossom for infusions not redclover leaf
• solar keratosis? St. Joan's Wort
• eczema and psoriasis- skin and personal boundaries- comfrey leaf infuson increases strength of skin and loosens skin
• retincturing plants that are fresh, scarce and rare
• kidneys are the store of ancestreal energy
• persistant yeast infection? black walnut tincture, chamomile, goldenrod, guided meditation found in Down There
• check out Robin Rose Bennett as the expert on wild carrot seed..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.