Susun Weed answers herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Glynda-Lee Hoffmann. As a young child in a turbulent home Glynda-Lee Hoffmann had a series of mystical experiences that fueled her desire to understand, to pursue truth in a way that others did not, to see things that others never perceived and look at things with a discerning and inquiring mind that yearned to touch a cosmic awareness that brought peace, serenity and wholeness. She also realized this information represented a revelation that pertains to the human brain that was historically understood and experienced by Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others.Glenda has written a groundbreaking book The Genesis Code: Your Key to Unlocking Hidden Genius.
this episode- Q&A includes:
• bioidentical hormones put your health at risk
• explanation of heroic, scientific and wisewoman traditions
• life is bumpy and gritty- no normal person- nourish whole unique person
• cysts and possibilty of unexpressed emotions..
• red clover blossom for infusions not redclover leaf
• solar keratosis? St. Joan's Wort
• eczema and psoriasis- skin and personal boundaries- comfrey leaf infuson increases strength of skin and loosens skin
• retincturing plants that are fresh, scarce and rare
• kidneys are the store of ancestreal energy
• persistant yeast infection? black walnut tincture, chamomile, goldenrod, guided meditation found in Down There
• check out Robin Rose Bennett as the expert on wild carrot seed..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register