Call in to speak with the host
Ask Your Health Questions here....Susun Weed will enlighten, shock, and delight you...Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Allie LeFevere. Allie is a Healthy Living Catalyst, Life Strategist, Adventure Instigator and frequent Media Contributor. Some appearances include MindBodyGreen, ABC, NBC, CBS, WGN, You & Me in the Morning and she was featured by Wellness Activist, Kris Carr, as a Healthy Living Expert to keep an eye on. As a witty muse in the march toward brazen living, Allie urges women to take accountability of their own spark and stop asking for permission to thrive. She encourages a life of passionate purpose, authentic living, healthy lifestyle practices, gratitude and tons of global adventure.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• do not combine herbs in infusions, keep it simple..
• 4 plant poisons- alkaloids, glucosides, resins, volitile oils..
• hair loss is effected by the level of minerals in the body- drink nettle infusion
• burdock seed oil to stimulate hair growth..
• jojoba oil is closest in composition to the oils of our skin
• celandine poppy- evergreen plant can be used as a paste to remove skin tags.
• essential oils are not safe- hormonal disruptors, killers of gut flora, bad for the earth..
• support small farmers with meat you buy.. soy supports ConAgra..
• start your day with protein not carbohydrates- makes a huge difference in energy levels
• HPV genital worts? increase fish intake, better quality meat and dairy, and infusions..
• yellow dock tincture is an aparient not a laxitive that gently opens the bowels without dependency..
• and much, much more- listen in for all the details..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.