Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health question followed by a 30 minute interview with Paula Youmell. Paula Youmell is is a NYS-Licensed RN; Author; Certified Holistic Health, Nutrition & Fitness Educator; NYS-Licensed Health and Physical Education Teacher; Reiki Master; Herbalist; and yoga instructor who works through her private, holistic health counseling practice, Hands On Health Holistic Healing, in Potsdam, NY.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• diabetic wound- hawthorn or motherwort to increase circulation- comfrey compress wonderful healer of wounds
• how to support a loved one through the process of death..
• emotional healing from cesarean birth
• esophagus issues and the throat chakra
• polycystic ovarian syndrome- check out Down There for a lot of information!
• menorrhagia? heavy bleeding? flooding? nourish yourself, eat liver!
• when buying shepards purse make sure it is made from fresh plants..
• sinus infection? horse radish daily and reduce inflammation with comfrey and linden infusions..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.