Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Susan Shumsky. Dr. Susan Shumsky has dedicated her life to helping people take command of their lives in highly effective, powerful, positive ways. She is the author of 10 books, published by Simon & Schuster, Random House, and New Page. A pioneer in the human potential field, she has spent more than 45 years teaching thousands of people meditation, prayer, affirmation, and intuition. Her book titles include Miracle Prayer, Divine Revelation, Exploring Meditation, Exploring Auras, Exploring Chakras, How to Hear the Voice of God, Ascension, Instant Healing, The Power of Auras, and The Power of Chakras.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• brca 1 mutation and ovarian cancer- take birth control pills and gingko biloba
• tincturing gingko? how, when and why..
• fertility issues- try adoption or increase fertility with red clover infusion and vitex berry tincture..
• communicate with plants.. the plant will communicate how to use it for medicine..
• symptoms of menopausal women..
• oak bark sitz bath to dry things up down there- sores, yeast and bacteria..
• many ways of sexual intimacy without intercourse..
• why to not use st. joans wort with birth control pills
• use simples- one herb at a time
• motherwort to ease anxiety
• turn anxiety into fear to find the treasure of what you really want!
• depression? take your power back- speak your truth..
• 7 lifetimes to become an herbalist- be patient with yourself..
• hypertension? start with a meditation practice
• want thicker fuller hair during menopause? stinging nettle for healthy hair follicle growth..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.