Call in to speak with the host
Susun Weed shares her herbal medicine secrets - learn how to use herbs safely. Empower yourself with easy herbal remedies. This episode features a 30 minute interview with Emily Ruff the director of Florida School of Holistic Living. Emily is a community herbalist, health educator and runs the Florida Herbal Conference.
Q&A with Susun Weed - this episode includes:
• uterine fibroids and pregnancy ..
• amazing results with nourishing herbal infusions..
• got a goiter? eat seaweed-kombu, wakame and bladder wrack..
• wild carrot seed for birth control..
• comfrey leaf infusion eases the effects of lichen sclerosis..
• gingko biloba tincture to kill ovarian cancer cells..
• worlds leading liver loving herb is dandelion!
• pregnancy and miscarriage..
• saint joans wort oil to cure burns.
• and more...listen to get all the details..
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.