We continue our series on Inspiring Women with Chloe Jon Paul, M.Ed., a retired educator and author of a new book, This Business of Children; a timely tail of private emotions and public scrutiny, personal desires and professional predicaments. Chloe is not only an accomplished author, but has truly flourished in her life after 55 with achievements including:
· Title of Ms. Maryland Senior America 2003
· Recipient of the Fulbright Fellowship Seminars Abroad award to South Africa, 1996
· Volunteer internship during the 2005 Maryland legislative session as a Legacy Leadership Institute graduate
· Lead facilitator for the Alternatives to Violence Project in prison and community workshops on conflict resolution for ten years
· State representative for the National Family Caregivers Association’s caregiver community action network 2006-2008
· Advisory board member: MD, Healthcare Commission and the Interagency Commission for Aging Services: Maryland Dept. of Aging
· Hospice and homeless shelter volunteer
· Coordinator for the Good Samaritan Project at her church
· World traveler – all 7 continents
Chloe’s other books are: What Happens Next? A Family Guide to Nursing Home Visits…and More and Entering the Age of Elegance: A Rite of Passage & Practical Guide for theModern Maturing Woman.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register