Tuesdays, 9 pm Eastern, 6 pm Pacific: "Leading Edge Love," host Sumati Sparks:
This week, her guest is Ray Cohen is a professional counselor, focusing on sexual healing, relationships and polyamory. Ray is also a personal trainer specializing in helping people with the emotions that block them from exercising.
Sumati Sparks, The Open Relationship Coach, (www.SumatiSparks.com) offers coaching sessions via video conferencing, telephone or in person in the San Francisco Bay Area.
SUMATI WORKS WITH:
• Professional Married Men & Women who have little or no intimacy in their long-term relationship.
• Single or Divorced People who do not wish to have another traditional relationship.
• Couples who want to successfully open their relationship.
• Singles & Couples who don’t know where to find other polyamorous people to meet & date.
• Heterosexual as well as Queer, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Intersex & Questioning Persons.
COMMON CHALLENGES HER CLIENT'S FACE:
• Frustrated and fed up with the loss of vitality that comes from being in a relationship with no intimacy.
• Feeling like their partner would never go for it.
• Confused, nervous and a little scared about how to open their relationship.
• No idea where to meet other polyamorous people to potentially date.
• Eager and hopeful but want to do it right.
WHAT SHE DOES FOR HER CLIENTS:
• Get CLEAR about what they want.
• PREPARE to ask their partner for it, then SPEAK THEIR TRUTH.
• CREATE the relationship of their wildest dreams.
• Have FUN in the process.
HOW SUMATI SERVES HER CLIENTS:
With her signature program called: ADDING MORE LOVE, PASSION & JOY!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register