WaltDog and Stevie J will chop it up on these 3 stories:
1) Detroit is Groud-Zero, a fault line in our politics in the US and maybe Globally. Is Government supposed to serve its citizens or corporations?
2) Follow the Money: Why is it that, even though Gallup reports a majority of Americans support the legalization of marijuana, legislation, is standing in the way. Might there be a powerful industry, that you don't hear much about, that has something to do with this? WaltDog and Stevie J are on the case and following the money to get you some answers.
3) The horrific death of New York man Eric Garner at the hands of police officers was caught on camera, what would we be discussing, if anything, right now if it hadn’t been? We are fed up and we are taking a stand.
4) The US press are reporting on Palestinians in Gaza getting their relatively meager weapons from Iran and other odious sources, but almost nothing on where Israel gets its far more sophisticated and deadly ones. To quote the great Negro poet, KRS-1, "Why is that?"
4) Children migrants from Central America, "refugees who need asylum or illegals who need to go home?” There are more complicated issues behind this child migration the can be traced back to US actions in the region the began during the Reagan administration. We’ll chop it up and add some context to what has become a political, rather than humanity, story.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register