Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Life Business and Money - 2012 Tax Forms For January 2013

  • Broadcast in Business
Steven Kay

Steven Kay


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Steven Kay.
What 2012 Tax Forms Do I File For January 2013
As many small business owners are realizing that the new year is finally upon us, they’re realizing that those dreaded tax forms for their employees and independent contractors need to get filed and postmarked by January 31st to these people paid by them with no exceptions or face potential fines and penalties.  Today’s we’re going to look at the W2 form and the 1099 form.