An event of this year signified the opportunities for business to go past the downturn and succeed on their own. We were inspired by the Olympic Games.
Here are some business take-backs that may be interpreted through the prism of the Olympic Games:
* Grabbing your own gold means different things to different people.
* We must celebrate the journey, the hard work and the process of getting there, not just the moment of glory.
* Having people believing in you makes all the difference.
* True champions will support and nurture others.
* No champion made it without good coaching. Having a qualified, experienced business mentor is the sure path to your success.
Read more... http://www.stevenkaylive.com/article.php?id=252
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register