REPEAT SHOW: Join WORDS MAKE PEOPLE - April 02, 2017 from 1-3 p.m. (EST) - topic “THE MIS-EDUCATION OF MUSLIMS” w/Imam Yahya Abdullah & Madeline Hatim
Mis-Education is a major doorway to SHIRK (false worship). Prophet Muhammed said, “I leave you two things – follow these two and you will not go astray; the Qur’an and my Sunnah (his conduct, manners and deeds)". However, over the centuries mankind added cultural & political influences to the original teachings and understandings of Islam thus misleading people and causing strife for Muslims, especially for Muslim women.
1. The un-Islamic practice of “honor killings”
2. Clarifying the real meaning of “hijab”.
3. Using the crescent-moon as a symbol for Islam
4. Clarity of “only believers can touch the Qur’an”
5. Martyrs to receive 72 virgins
6. Clarity to the Arabic term “Ith-re-bu, that translates, “Beat her lightly.”
7. The difference between “Hadith” and “Sunnah”
8. And any Islamic topic you want clarity on.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register