Join WORDS MAKE PEOPLE Sun. Feb 05, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. (EST) as we interview our Special Guest: Muslim Journal editor Ayesha K. Mustafaa, National Convener Imam Ali Bashir, nationally renowned Imam Qasim Ahmed; and Imam Talib Shareef of Washington D.C.
We will discuss: What is the Legacy of Imam W. Deen Mohammed and Who is Its Proper Owners?
Since the 2008 passing of Imam W. Deen Mohammed many entities around America have taken on the mantle of representing and promoting his legacy and the presenting of his leadership to the world.
Join us as we discuss the following with our special guest.
1. What is the Legacy of Imam W. Deen Mohammed?
2. Can the legacy of Imam W. Deen Mohammed belong to any one entity or individual?
3. Will we unite as ONE community?
4. How can we best share the legacy of Imam W.D. Mohammed to the world?
5. How do we pass this legacy to the next generation?
Tell the Students of Imam W. Deen Mohammed to listen to WORDS MAKE PEOPLE on Jan 29th at 1:00 p.m. (EST) for by calling (714) 816-4673 -- then press 1 to talk to host.
For live online listening (or for later archived listening) visit: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/station-iwdm/2017/02/05/repeat-show-the-legacy-of-imam-w-deen-mohammed-and-who-is-its-proper-owners
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register