Cathryn is the Legal Lioness. She is the author of 4 books, including a guide for other lawyers about intellectual property!
This Legal Lioness has won multiple international business awards, and has a real passion for protecting intellectual property which stems from a family member having their IP stolen.
Cathryn frequently speaks at conferences, business groups, on radio and podcasts. She also writes articles and blogs for business magazines.
Cathryn has secured intellectual property for international pop stars and television shows. She has personally argued intellectual property cases in court, and has over 1000 trade mark registrations under her belt.
Listen in to discover:
- What is intellectual property?
- Why every business creates intellectual property whether they know it or not
- 2 common intellectual property mistakes businesses make (and how to avoid them)
- Why failing to protect your IP is throwing money down the toilet, and could end up bankrupting your business
- How to select a good IP lawyer / trade mark attorney
Learn more about Cathryn on her website: www.acacialaw.com
Don't forget Trish's FAQs on speaking and communication and favourite quotes she shares each show
Follow Trish at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/speakoutwithtrish
Book Trish to Speak at your meeting/event/conference/on your stage
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register