Speak Life Radio ~ Money Matters and You: "Taking Charge of Your Financial Future through Creating Your Own Economy!"
Biblical Themes: "For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat." (2 Thessalonians 3:10, KJV)
Sub-topics: How is money tied into our Health?
What is the meaning of health and wealth?
What does it mean to truly prosper in the postmodern age?
This is how that I'd like to tie in the talks that you and I have been having about health, money and cognitive dissonance and just how that has an overall bearing to our pursuit of money and how it all ties into our overall health. As you see I did not change the format of the talk just touched it up in some areas.
Here's my Bio: Stephen Underwood
• 1988 High School Graduate.
• Father of 6 children & Married to my wife Misty for 20 years since March of 1995.
• 1989-1992 U. S. Naval Veteran Desert Storm/Desert Shield.
• Attended 1993-1995 Lee University & Survivor of a Dorm fire.
• 2013-2014 GCU Graduate.
• Magna Cum Laude in Bachelor’s Degree.
• Master’s degree in Leadership.
• CEO/President of Online Love2Pray Teleconference Ministries.
• Pursuing M. Div. program.
• Business Development Specialist/Sales Trainer Consultant as a UnFranchise Business Owner.
* New Projects working on my first book release to be published around 2017 or 2018.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register