Popular in Social Networking
In this first edition of the Social Media Fire podcast, we talk about how social media has been used in crisis situations as well as how it applies to celebrities, too. We will talk activism among athletes in the NBA and the WNBA, as well as some of the controversies related to that activism. We will talk hashtags like Black Lives Matter, Blue Lives Matter, All Lives Matter and Hands Up Don't Shoot.
This LIVE Radio broadcast, takes the Mobile-Social Commerce Revolution to the airwaves, allowing Solavei Members and guests to hear REAL, RAW, and RELEVANT stories of how Solavei is impacting the lives of many. Come prepared to share your story. We want to hear from YOU!
C. Dream's playlist is back! A live stream of the dopest new music, plus a #keepdreaming inspirations segment that will inspire you to keep chasing your dreams until you acquire them. Feel free to call in with your questios, scenarios, or just advice/motivation to keep it pushing no matter what angles life throws at you.
Our society is suffering from religious and political miscommunication. Neither the church nor the government is doing much to provide selfless information based upon the overall good of our society. A new community will be created by individual people with a common goal. There will be no middle road in the future; so Taking Bold Steps, Finding your Impact and Understanding the Times will depend on your willingness to change with the times.
- Paul C Dozier, Host / Author
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (6 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- MarlyBird (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Dan Clements (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (1 chatters)
- MindShifters Radio dr michael ryce (1 chatters)
- The Jeff Fox Show (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit