Evan Singer, the President of SmartBiz Loans, he is an expert at small business financing and helping small business owners get funding for their business. His Company's software solution helps match businesses to a database of banks to their loan requirements.
Singer discussed steps small business owners should take when applying for a small business loan…such as:
BUILDING SEPARATE CREDIT PROFILES (BIZ and PERSONA)
why small business owners should keep their personal and business credit scores separate, and how to get a loan if you’ve been turned down by the banks.
Singer has held leadership positions as Chief Revenue Officer at: Milton’s Baking, President at Purity Organic, and General Manager at Align Technology.
Highlights about why business owners should keep personal and business credit scores separate:
1) With a business lender, you’re contractually required to pay the loan back. The clear rules and deadlines force you to use the money wisely.
2) If you don’t separate the two and your business goes under, you might lose your personal savings.
3) If your business is sued, personal assets could be at risk.
4) Separate business credit makes it easier to identify business expense deductions for tax purposes.
5) Separate business credit protects your personal credit score
Highlights about steps small business owners should take when applying for a loan:
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register