Call in to speak with the host
Dr. Naiman is the sleep specialist and clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine. Dr. Naiman is the author of a number of groundbreaking works on sleep, including Healing Night, Healthy Sleep, The Yoga of Sleep and ToSleep ToNight. He blogs about sleep and dreams for the Huffington Post and Psychology Today.
1. What initial got you interested in sleep?
2. Is getting to sleep a big issue nowadays, and why?
3. What is a mindful way to sleep?
4. What role does meditation play in improving sleep?
5. Can you offer a few practical tips for the listeners to help them improve the quality of their sleep?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.