Popular in Self Help
in Self Help
For whatever reason, many of those with ADHD are particularly sensitive to what is right and what is wrong. Could it stem from emotional issues from childhood? Setbacks in one’s personal life? Or are those with ADHD more about principles and values? In this episode of Attention Talk Radio, we have an open conversation with Dr. Ari Tuckman (http://www.adultadhdbook.com) about the notion of right and wrong and the sensitivities of those with ADHD around the topic. If you find yourself struggling in politics or over what is right and wrong, this is a show you won't want to miss.
Attention Talk Radio is the leading site for self-help Internet radio shows focusing on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD), including managing symptoms of attention deficit disorder, adults with ADD, or adults who have children with ADHD. Attention Talk Radio, hosted by attention coach Jeff Copper, is designed to help adults and children (particularly those diagnosed with or impacted by attention deficit disorder or its symptoms) in life or business who are stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated. It will help adults and children get unstuck and moving forward by helping to open their minds and pay attention to what works.
Attention Talk Radio host Jeff Copper is an ADHD coach. To learn more about Jeff, go to http://www.digcoaching.com.
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Kelli Benis from Alberta, Canada, a survivor of sexual abuse and the author of the new book "Shredding the Shame: Healing Childhood Abuse." Kelli was born in Calgary, Alberta and grew up in Lethbridge, Alberta, where she currently lives. Raised by loving parents, she was the younger of two children and was sexually abused by her grandfather from the age of four until twelve. Cloaked in the silence of shame, she kept her secret for twenty years before she was able to find the courage to tell her immediate family in an effort to ensure her children would not be exposed to her abuser. It would be another twenty years before Benis was able to tell her story to the world—fuelled by the inspiration provided by attending the Victor Walk on May 23, 2013 on the steps of Parliament Hill with Theo Fleury, the former NHL player who is also a survivor of childhood abuse. Benis is passionate about inspiring others to come forward and find their voices in the hope of raising awareness about this issue, which thrives in an atmosphere of silence. She continues to seek out opportunities to share her story so that others may also enjoy living their lives free from the shackles of shame. She is motivated by the heartfelt belief that the more we connect with each other through our adversities and support each other in overcoming them, the more connected we will be as a community. As the Amazon.com web site says of her book, "Finding her voice in a refusal to allow a painful past to hinder her future, she became determined to inspire others to do the same," and notes that Kelli, "savors the freedom of ending the secrecy and elevates the conversation to inspire the other '1 in 3 females' and '1 in 6 males' to take steps towards healing and empowerment."
in Self Help
Join us Wednesday for a powerful conversation with Thomas Taylor III from Growing Up Without a Father. Regardless of the reason for Growing Up Without a Father, Mr. Taylor says the focus now is on healing. Join us as he shares his insight on the steps to healing.
in Self Help
Hosted by Pa’Ris’Ha, with Tryna Giordano Cooper
We will discuss global activity and creative solutions for many areas of life. It’s the feminine reflection of professional business women on global matters. There will be celebrity interviews of leading international people, as well as people of various cultures and statuses. We plan on keeping it fun and informative.
How to Listen to the Show
What’s Up airs at 6 pm Arizona Mountain Time. You can listen online or talk on the air with the hosts by dialing into the guest phone line. This is an interactive show so CALL in early to add your 2 cents!
The number to dial to talk to the hosts is (213) 943-3410 Listen online by clicking here: Blog Talk Radio.
in Self Help
Broadcast on August 27, 2014>>>>>Have you arrived at the point of relentless desire for progress and breakthrough? Then this broadcast is for you. Dr Johnson reads through the experience of a blind man , Jesus and a crowd of skoffers as we look at why and how God blesses those with relentless determination. We are examining a biography found in the Book of Mark (New Covenant) Chapter 10!
Don't let people that have given up on their dreams talk you into giving up on your dreams. Never quit, never surrender and always be relentless about acheiving your goals!!!!
in Self Help
Join "Miss Erudite" as she express herself freely about all topics. Building Communities through. Knowledge, Wisdom, & Understanding.
We Are Celebrating a full year of Wellness Wednesday, Join Sparkle and Friends as we Congratulate "Miss Erudite" on a job well done!
Ice Bucket Challenge. Are we losing sight of what's really happening? Recent Police Shootings, that's leading to the death of black youth/men. Too many to fast? Common law versus Martial Law Featuring Motivational,Inspirational Speaker, "DeeKae" "MaryAnn Zani" from Young Living will be sharing some wealth by suggesting some of the best essential oil(s) to use with grief, loss and or depression.
Happy Wellness Wednesday Braveheart!
#SparkPlenty your Moderator
in Self Help
Rasing awarness of HVC Chatting about anything and everything sharing stories of out Battles of our wins and losses Telling the truth about this life taking disease advocating for testing and awarness and trying to lead others who are just begining we are strong we are peace and love we are not a stigma nor are we going to be ignored and shunned by those who have no education and information on what HCV is and Why it Kills
Show begins each Wednesday night @ 8:P.M EST
Call in # 213-286-6766
Also please feel free to join my FB HCV Groups
Woman Rock With HCV
HCV & Fit
Fighting Addiction and HCV
I look forward to meeting chatting advocating directing you and mostly supporting you
in Self Help
We are back, and do we know how to start a new season of Fluent Motion off right or what!!! Our first guest of the season is a well accomplished childrens author and member of "Write by the Rails" http://www.writebytherails.org/
Grab a glass of wine, get comfy, and tune in for an exciting, fantasy filled night with Belinda Miller!
About Self Help
No matter the physical shape we're in, from time to time we may find we have inner work to do, in order to help us experience a more fulfilling life. Whether it's goal-setting, developing coping skills, connecting with a power greater than ourselves or trying to kick old habits, BlogTalkRadio's community of listeners, hosts and guests can help you on your journey to personal transformation. Get inspired with daily, weekly and monthly shows that let you thrive as an active participant, or enjoy the anonymity of being a silent observer in a comforting space with solutions-seeking individuals. Popular topics include time management, soul therapy, adults and children with special needs, 12-step programs, codependence, chakras, empowerment, anxiety and ADHD disorders, music therapy, pet therapy, overcoming obstacles, vision boards, hypnosis, healing and recovery, conquering depression, and personal development through community outreach. Browse these and more to help you achieve your personal best.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (0 chatters)