Popular in Self Help
in Self Help
Everyday Living with Rick and Veronica is hosted by Rick and Veronica Walters, "The Do-Over Duo", and is designed to address everyday problems of everyday people and provide everyday solutions. This dynamic duo addresses everything from relationships to entertainment to survival. In their second marriage with each other, they share lessons learned in their life journey and inspire and motivate their listeners to transform their lives. Featuring Seretha Nobbin (The Queen), Apostle Kendall Alderson and the Everyday Living Crew, the show provides practical wisdom and spiritual guidance to take you from the ever after to the right NOW!
in Self Help
Llorraine Neithardt Psychic/Soul Mentor/Artist
Llorraine Neithardt is an internationally recognized Jungian-inspired cultural visionary in private practice for 29 years. In this series she speaks extemporaneously on the archetypal theme of VENUS, creating a virtual Heartbreak Hotel – a place where the wounded heart finds inspiration to accept the task of becoming a wise heart.
in Self Help
Michael Colberg, JD, LCSW, LMFT and Anne Ortelee, a certified Astrologer, talk about current events from the perspective of Scorpios. Tune in to hear their unique, wise perspectives on how to navigate the wild and turbulent times we live in. Lively, informed and fun, we encourage you to take your outrage and engage your courage.
Relationships are a natural process, they bring in the most joy in our lives, and can also bring in negativity. When does a relationship take a turn for the worst, and is steered by a controlling partner? On this podcast I talk about what is defined as a controlling partner, and how to be aware of certain characteristics.
Keep Track of all the different ways you are rebuidling your life. Make a check list of repairs. You will discover what is not working for sure but more importantly, you will know what is!
10 minutes of "get up and get your day started right" in a positive inspirational direction. Get your day "crackin" Weekday mornings 7:30 PST.Waking UP to your true self - Funny quotes, inspiring vibes, motivational, REAL and practical. Good thought for the day from various thought-provoking thinkers. This Needs to Be Said! Call and listen in (347)996-5051 Hosted by Taq'uee Hicks, Certified Life Coach. www.workwithtaquee.com
in Self Help
You are probably familiar with your IQ, but what about your EQ? EQ means “Emotional Intelligence”—it’s a different kind of mental “program” than your IQ -- and it is far more important to your health, happiness and success. Some people with brilliant IQs have devised the most amazing methods of mass destruction, while others have nothing better to do than disrupt your life by stealing your identify and/or infecting your computer with viruses. Jails are full of clever criminals with high IQs, but rarely will you find people with high EQs committing crimes. Rather, they have compassion, kindness, gratitude, appreciation and an ability to enjoy life – in spite of its ups and downs. Join Beverly Nadler and find out more about your EQ and how to use it to create the life you desire.
Big Bear Lake, CA – Your brain is a big muscle. Just like you would hire a trainer at the gym so your muscles get the most benefit from your exercise, a life coach works with your brain muscle, teaching you a more productive way of thinking so you can train yourself to succeed.
Rachel Wade is a general life coach specializing in people in transition. Whether it’s a career transition or you’d like to commit yourself to improving your health and fitness, Wade encourages you to make a significant change in your life.
“Coaching gives you direction,” says Wade. “If your life isn’t what you want, let’s make it what you want. Let’s create your vision. I am a goal-oriented person so I love to help people achieve and see their success.”
Though Wade has been coaching for nearly 15 years, she says the key to improving your life is actually very simple: you have to be appreciative for what you have and use that internal strength to propel you forward.”
“I am thankful for all my fingers and toes. I am thankful for the roof over my head tonight,” says Wade. “People who practice gratitude experience more joy. When you can attach those positive feelings with your goals, you’re that much closer to achieving them.”
Wade says what she enjoys most about coaching is that each client is different where they start. Everybody has their own process and moves at their own pace, but we all have our strengths. With the help of a coach, you can accept your individuality and we embrace it.
“It is the most fulfilling thing to know you’re helping other people and to know you’re serving them to make their lives have meaning,” says Wade. “I am so grateful to work with people every day and make their dreams come true.”
Carola Suazo conversa contigo acerca de como hablar en positivo para crear realidades acorde a nuestros deseos. Cuando sin darnos cuenta hablamos en forma negativa o en contra de lo que decimos son nuestras metas, estamos bloqueando nuestro bien e impidiendo que eso que queremos llegue a nosotros. Tenemos que crear una buena relacion con el Universo, de eso se trata. Sintoniza y enterate de que puedes estar haciendo que no te favorece en parte y escucha las mejores formas de cambiar tu vocabulario hacia lo bueno, abundante y bello!
in Self Help
Chat and Warm-up Music starts at 8:30 am Pacific, 11:30 am Eastern.
Ilene and her Guest(s) start the interviews at 9am Pacific, 12-noon Eastern.
Mike Robbins is the author of three books, Focus on the Good Stuff and Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken, which have been translated into fourteen different languages, and his brand new book, Nothing Changes Until You Do.
As an expert in teamwork, emotional intelligence, and the powers of appreciation and authenticity, Mike delivers keynote addresses and interactive seminars that empower people, teams, and organizations to work together effectively and be more successful. He has inspired tens of thousands of people around the world to reach new levels of awareness and productivity, both personally and professionally. Through his speeches, seminars, and writing, Mike teaches people important techniques that allow them to be more grateful, appreciative, and authentic with others and themselves.
720 Degree Tennis is hosted by Bill Patton, a 26 year career Tennis Professional certified by both USPTA and PTR. He has been honored to learn from some of the greatest coaches in the world and is reaching out, so that you can get to know them, and learn from them. 720 Degree Tennis also looks out for the little guy, and gives voice to topics in Tennis that affect many of us Tennis Players. Contact Bill at 510-881-2525, @BillPatton720 on Twitter, firstname.lastname@example.org. Find him on the web at 720degreecoaching.org
Bill's lifetime study is in The Brain / Body connection, Psychology, Education, and self discovery. Much of the wisdom from these great coaches has guided that discovery.
About Self Help
No matter the physical shape we're in, from time to time we may find we have inner work to do, in order to help us experience a more fulfilling life. Whether it's goal-setting, developing coping skills, connecting with a power greater than ourselves or trying to kick old habits, BlogTalkRadio's community of listeners, hosts and guests can help you on your journey to personal transformation. Get inspired with daily, weekly and monthly shows that let you thrive as an active participant, or enjoy the anonymity of being a silent observer in a comforting space with solutions-seeking individuals. Popular topics include time management, soul therapy, adults and children with special needs, 12-step programs, codependence, chakras, empowerment, anxiety and ADHD disorders, music therapy, pet therapy, overcoming obstacles, vision boards, hypnosis, healing and recovery, conquering depression, and personal development through community outreach. Browse these and more to help you achieve your personal best.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (88 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (0 chatters)