Popular in Self Help
in Self Help
For years now I have been trying to figure out what could I air on the radio show that will get your off your seats and into your passion. We have had business owners on to share with you their stories and well we are continuing to do just that. But I wanted to offer you more than just business stories. There are times when you are looking to be motivated to get in better health, to think on a positive level like never before or even love better. So what I realized is that right under my nose and right at my fingertips were the answers all along.
Now each Monday you will get to hear a variety of the most popular and effective leaders speak to you in sound bites about living the best life you possibly can. This is not limited to 'quitting a job to live your passion'. What I have desired for you from the beginning is that you live your truth. Now what is true for you may not be true for me and that is perfectly alright with me. Coexisting is a key to a magical life.
in Self Help
Minding Your Business Tuesday (MYBT) is a series that helps women in business do a better job with their business. The women that join the conversation each week are sharing from their heart what they believe will help you grow forward in your business. Their motto is #letsgrowtogether !
They are sharing from their experience and as we know experience is a great teacher, so learn from their experiences. No point in you having to go through it for yourself. Let's start doing business better today!
Join Doreen Guma, Life Coach, and Lee Munch, Transitional Business Coach, as we discuss the topic: Are You ready To Get More Balance In 2017.
Call in and join our discussion! 646-200-0848 to discuss Work Life Balance Week!
During Empower Half Hour we'll talk about proactive things each of us can easily do to make every day better. We'll motivate and empower ourselves and each other. The whole idea in this podcast is people helping people and collaboration equals success. We're all in this together!
Empower Half Hour is made possible our sponsors -- see special offers from our donors and more information at www.TheEnjoyLifeProject.org
Time to Play Foundation, Inc., a not for profit 501c3 corporation with the mission and purpose to enrich the lives of others through programs, public awareness outreach activities, events and learning opportunities that further the concept of enjoying life. See ways to create "LIFE BALANCE" at www.TheEnjoyLifeProject.org
in Self Help
After a decade behind bars for a murder he did not commit, Ryan Ferguson learned that physical strength and confidence are keys to survival – he now shares his strength secrets in Stronger, Faster, Smarter--the smartest, realest, and most doable fitness guide you’ll ever read. How many of us really understand that every moment counts, and that physical strength and confidence enable our mind and spirit to make the most of our lives? Ryan Ferguson does. He survived nearly a decade behind bars for a murder he did not commit. An innocent collegian imprisoned at nineteen, Ferguson’s disbelief turned to resolve after his father told him: “Son, do whatever you can to get stronger, faster, and smarter. This is now your number one priority.” In his darkest hour, even after countless appeals and disappointment, in a place that threatened physical violence, malnutrition, and offered almost no medical aid, Ferguson knew his physical health was paramount. In this startlingly elegant, authentic, and inspiring guide, Ferguson shares his simple, universally attainable recipe for health and power.
About Self Help
No matter the physical shape we're in, from time to time we may find we have inner work to do, in order to help us experience a more fulfilling life. Whether it's goal-setting, developing coping skills, connecting with a power greater than ourselves or trying to kick old habits, BlogTalkRadio's community of listeners, hosts and guests can help you on your journey to personal transformation. Get inspired with daily, weekly and monthly shows that let you thrive as an active participant, or enjoy the anonymity of being a silent observer in a comforting space with solutions-seeking individuals. Popular topics include time management, soul therapy, adults and children with special needs, 12-step programs, codependence, chakras, empowerment, anxiety and ADHD disorders, music therapy, pet therapy, overcoming obstacles, vision boards, hypnosis, healing and recovery, conquering depression, and personal development through community outreach. Browse these and more to help you achieve your personal best.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (50 chatters)
- John Baptist (36 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Keepers Mind Pool (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- A Brothers Point of View (3 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- The ACHA Power Play (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Virtual Psychic Fair (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- G14 THE CUT (1 chatters)
- Ghost Whispering (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- House Of Ancestry (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit