Popular in Self Help
Join us for the next Woman to Woman Real Talk Show. My special guest will be Minister Tawonna Bess and we will be discussing how to date God's Way.
Get ready for some real talk on the Do's and Don'ts of dating, how to save yourself for marriage and how to know if he is Mr. right for you.
If you have been struggling in this area......you don't want to miss this show!!!!!!
Hello family, friends, and fans!
As usual, you don't want to miss this episode. Still ironing out the details, but as always, it's always full of laughter, real talk, emotion, sometimes tears, lots of love, passion, with my personality rolled in. Your patient and continued support has been nothing but amazing. You all hold a special place in my heart. So... this Wednesday... join me at 9 PM (the usual time) while I get into comfy clothes, pour myself a glass of wine and sit on the couch to talk to you all about the past three months.
¿Puede la lectura mejorar el estado de ánimo de uno? ¿Sirve para enriquecer el espíritu? ¿Qué tipo de lectura debo de leer? Por siglos la lectura ha sido como herramienta curativa de muchos males. En el programa del miércoles 10 de septiembre estaremos conversando con ávido lector, publicador de libros, y un buen amigo que sencillamente disfruta de la buena lectura, el Sr. Luis Gonzalez Argueso. No se pierda este programa tan interesante que te dará las herramientas para elevar el espíritu.
in Self Help
Apple continues to repeat incredible product launches. Apple's PR and product creation are an art to observe. Separate from the development and design of sleek, sought after products, Apple is KNOWN for its incredible launch formulas.
Check out the 9/9 launch of 2014. http://www.apple.com/live/
Case in point: the iphone 6 launch of 2014 (and of iphone 5 in 2013, as I will show you in this show)
1. An event is scheduled which is kept "secret", but is rumored by companies and individuals close to Apple, like www.Macworld.com for instance.
2. The event is really a way to create buzz about the immanent announcement of the companies next product features - this could be the next iphone, ipad, iwatch or even new, new products!
3. I posit that the Event days, and the first day the new product is available curiously land on the special days found in my Conscious Calendars. www.ConsciousCalendars.com
4. The first day of iphone sales in 2013 and 2014 are a GREEN DAYS. What are green days you ask? They are incredible days that are predicted ahead of time to be great days for commerce, excitement, celebration and beginning new endeavors according to Vedic Astrology. Green days are days that stem from the Eastern astrology system foundation called Vedic astrology here in the West. This elite system has helped leaders choose special days for everything from treaties, diplomatic events, wealth preserving weddings and important celebratory events. Now, these principles have made their way into mainstream America, and the cutting edge companies are likely secretly using these principles to direct successful launches.
My case in point - Apple launches!
Apple keeps picking these days. Is it coincidence or are they using the ancient system to help launch their exciting new products?
in Self Help
Who do you need to become to live your dream? Is your past your primary focus? Or a clear vision of the future? What's really going on just beneath your conscious awareness? How is your auto-pilot programmed? Is it getting you where you want to go?
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Want to stop self-sabotage, and achieve personal mastery? Then, be transformed by renewing your mind!
Join Charles Eduardos and his guest, Natalie Forest Monday at 3:00PM and learn about how your mind operates, so you can start operating your mind more effectively and transform your Dreams, into Plans, into Reality!
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victorious-living/2014/07/21/victorious-living-with-charles-eduardos#ixzz37TAsDVOx
in Self Help
Finding your true self is, in essence, a journey of self-acceptance. Of knoiwing who you are and knowing your perception can change at any minute. Giving yourself a break, and loving yourself as is, is one of the most important messages of Rhonda Britten's book; Fearless Living. Becoming true to your best self takes courage. We will be coming to the end of our live broadcasts and have shared tools and strategies that can be revisited in order to continue on this journey we began together, this journey that does not end.
Join relationship coaches and co-hosts Tobin Giblin and Lorina Manzanita as they share insights and inspiration on how to navigate the icky stuff that rises up to the surface in the wake of deep love and intimacy. Learn how to recognize and heal the wounds of the past to help you cultivate Epic Love.
Bring healing awareness to the cycle of deepening intimacy and rising difficulty (aka the flotsam and jetsam effect) The importance of the the loving ourselves through it Distinguishing between the ghosts of the past and the present moment reality Learn about implicit memory’s role in our unconscious relationship patterns Learn tools and skills to metabolize and navigate the wounded places in your psyche Recognize when your inner child is activated and meeting it with love and compassion Tips to hold a healing space for your partner when they get triggered The importance of reality checking Get familiar with the natural arch of healing old traumas Staying inside your body and heart rather than leaping outside of yourself and thus perpetuating self-abandonment and drama Liberate life force by transforming uncomfortable emotions and sensations with loving presence
This is the kick off of my very own radio show haleluyah!!!...I want you to set this time and date in you calender so we can encourage one another and so that we can share our victories as well as our praise reports.Remember when on of us have a victory we all have a victory when one of us is going through we are all going through...What is your story?Did you ever consider sharing your story for God's glory?Do you know that there is some people that are waiting to hear your story so that they can gain wisdom and insight so that they can get clearity on the very thing that God has delivered you from....Call into share your story I want to hear from you and so do others.....#yourstory#hisglory#delivered#setfree#nolongerdefinedby the world#nolongerashamed#
About Self Help
No matter the physical shape we're in, from time to time we may find we have inner work to do, in order to help us experience a more fulfilling life. Whether it's goal-setting, developing coping skills, connecting with a power greater than ourselves or trying to kick old habits, BlogTalkRadio's community of listeners, hosts and guests can help you on your journey to personal transformation. Get inspired with daily, weekly and monthly shows that let you thrive as an active participant, or enjoy the anonymity of being a silent observer in a comforting space with solutions-seeking individuals. Popular topics include time management, soul therapy, adults and children with special needs, 12-step programs, codependence, chakras, empowerment, anxiety and ADHD disorders, music therapy, pet therapy, overcoming obstacles, vision boards, hypnosis, healing and recovery, conquering depression, and personal development through community outreach. Browse these and more to help you achieve your personal best.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (51 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (33 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Thom Cantrall (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- DDP Radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (5 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 68379 (4 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- 1 Single Mother 2 Another (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (2 chatters)
- KMAN AND THE BULGARIAN BABE (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Yvonne Mason (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Ms Incredible (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)