Popular in Self Help
There is no doubt how we see ourselves today, how we have handled challenging and good moments in the past, and how we want the future to be are about factors within us. Most importantly, the self-confidence within ourselves.
Tune in as I talk about my perspectives on why tending to our self-confidence is the most important factor in our happiness and success personally/professionally.
Looking forward to talking with you, and I hope you are enjoying yourself today!
I have enjoyed my show and this will mark my last Empowering Your Dreams episode to be sure and tune in!
I have been appreciative of the 578 listeners to my show, as well as the 3 followers! You all have blessed me richly. As I move on to my new radio show: www.facebook.com/3rdstrikerock, I want to leave you all with a good show!
I will be discussing How To Have A Successful Day. This is an important topic to me because you can't have a successful life, month, or week, if you can't have a successful day. So we'll break down some great things you can do to have a successful day!
Looking forward to this show! Blessings!
in Self Help
On This episode Kyle and Michelle discuss their experiences with letting go of the past and answer questions about overcoming obstacles. There is also a discussion of the top 10 things that you can implement to make the process easier starting today!
1. START WITH THE BIG ONES 2. ALWAYS LOOK BEHIND THE EVENTS 3. LOOK FOR PATTERNS IN 5 YEARS INCREMENTS 4. LIST THE TYPES OF THOUGHTS THESE SITUATIONS TRIGGER. 5. ASK WHY 6. EXAMINE THIS IN WRITING AND ARGUE THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF YOUR NORMAL THOUGHTS. 7. WRITE DOWN ANOTHER POSSIBLE TRUTH THAT YOU CAN TRY IN THE PRESENT. 8. CONDUCT REAL LIFE TESTING TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A MORE PRODUCTIVE TRUTH.
PLANNING FOR A NEW AND BETTER HERE AND NOW
S.M.A.R.T. GOALS BEING PREPARED OPTIONS SMALL VICTORIES
ASSESTS AND ALLIES
JOURNAL SUPPORT NETWORK EDUCATION UNLEARNING MEDITATION YOGA EXERCISE
PROGRESS AND MEASUREMENT
HAVING SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE FINDING YOUR TRIBAL COUNSEL CHALLENGE YOURSELF GETTING OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE HAVING FUN KEEP SELF TALK POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
The best way to greet Lonnie Mathews when you see him with is trade marked Bear Bryant hat on is to simply say "Roll Tide." You will get a big smile with the reply and southern draw "Roll Tide Roll" I met Lonnie many years ago at Monster.com's speaking division called Making it Count. He was a rock star, or acted like one, but he had a gift and a talent that can capture a room. That was then, this is now. Lonnie Mathews is now recognized as an exciting and inspirational content expert on the topic of personal finance, debt management and college planning. Being in debt most of his adult life, Lonnie and his wife quickly realized that this was not God’s plan for their finances. After much prayer and seeking God in their finances, Lonnie and his wife took the necessary steps to become debt free. Because of his newfound freedom, Lonnie published his first of many books on personal financial freedom and financial peace, titled Beating Debt & Building Wealth, a financial guide for Christians. Lonnie has recently published his second book titled, Spend Everything. An inspirational guide to money management. As a premier keynote speaker, Lonnie now travels the country delivering his powerful and life changing messages.
We are also very proud to have Lonnie as one of our MY NOW Authors.. So you know what to say... Roll Tide
You can reach Lonnie at email@example.com
Get his book Spend Everything by cliccking here now..
'Assata Taught Me' - Skipp Coon http://youtu.be/k1pLVYB4ddk
'Leroy' - Amiri Baraka http://www.nbu.bg/webs/amb/american/6/baraka/leroy.htm
'Ka'Ba' - Amiri Baraka http://www.afropoets.net/amiribaraka4.html
The Disadvantages of Globalization http://www.manufacturing.net/articles/2010/06/the-pros-and-cons-of-globalization
1. “The general complaint about globalization is that it has made the rich richer while making the non-rich poorer. It is wonderful for managers and investors, but hell on workers and nature.”1
2. Multinational corporations are accused of social injustice, unfair working conditions (including slave labor wages and poor living and working conditions), as well as a lack of concern for the environment, mismanagement of natural resources, and ecological damage.
3. Multinational corporations which were previously restricted to commercial activities are increasingly influencing political decisions. Many think there is a threat of corporations ruling the world because they are gaining power due to globalization. (and more, keep reading)
BOOK: 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' by John Perkins - http://www.economichitman.com/. John follows peace now and is my twitter pal, @economic_hitman.
'8 Things White People White People Really Need to Understand About Race - @GoodMenProject http://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/8-things-white-people-really-need-understand-race-hesaid/
Louisiana's Code Noir 1724: http://www.blackpast.org/primary/louisianas-code-noir-1724 (S/O to @BlackPastOnline)
Secret Treaty of Verona (threat of which is the basis of the Monroe Doctrine): http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secret_treaty_of_verona.htm
in Self Help
Have you ever personally faced the dilemma of choosing between buying diapers for your infant and putting food on the table? Have you ever had to leave your baby in the same diaper for an entire day because you couldn’t afford to purchase diapers? This is reality for many North Carolina families as well as 49,000,000 family around the United States
Diapering an infant requires between 8 and 12 diapers a day, on average. And we all know that diapers are expensive (about $100 per month per child)! Programs such as WIC and food stamps do not cover their purchase. If you know of anyone who have this problem please have them tone in on friday July 25th at 11:00Am EST. As I discuss with
Director, Family Economic Security
National Center for Children in Poverty
Mailman School of Public Health
Today I'll be discussing why some people seem to get all the breaks while others don't. Why some people attract to themselves negative situations as if they had an invisible sign on their back saying 'jerk me around' 'kick me' or 'use me'. I experienced for years that invisible sign and could not figure out what was going on ..... until I understood this one principle ______________ which removed that sign on my back forever!
To find out what that principle is, tune in to next weeks broadcast of 'Who Do You Say That I AM?'
Almost all of us believe that in order to be happy, we have to get what we want. As adults we know this isn’t possible but the conviction remains. We especially expect those who love us to do what we want. We have strategies to get our way but these carry the risk of harming the relationship. In the end what we really want may not be what we have thought.
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Egli: Sandra Egli, Th.D.
To schedule an appointment: Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Egli
in Self Help
Are you tired of living check to check? Tired of the annoying calls from the creditors? Need help getting your money in order? Tune in to hear my special guest, Marshea Mayfield, owner and CEO of Financial Services Plus, LLC. She will be discussing her new program how to become financially fit within 90 days. Not only will she tell you how but will provide with you what to do now. She offers tax preparation, book keeping, business start up, etc. To find out more about her visit her website www.financialservicesplusllc.com. Tune in! It will be worth your time!
About Self Help
No matter the physical shape we're in, from time to time we may find we have inner work to do, in order to help us experience a more fulfilling life. Whether it's goal-setting, developing coping skills, connecting with a power greater than ourselves or trying to kick old habits, BlogTalkRadio's community of listeners, hosts and guests can help you on your journey to personal transformation. Get inspired with daily, weekly and monthly shows that let you thrive as an active participant, or enjoy the anonymity of being a silent observer in a comforting space with solutions-seeking individuals. Popular topics include time management, soul therapy, adults and children with special needs, 12-step programs, codependence, chakras, empowerment, anxiety and ADHD disorders, music therapy, pet therapy, overcoming obstacles, vision boards, hypnosis, healing and recovery, conquering depression, and personal development through community outreach. Browse these and more to help you achieve your personal best.
Join Host Live Chats
- Global Patriot Radio (16 chatters)
- The Power of Offense Keith Rodney (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Coffee Shop (6 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (3 chatters)
- Five Guys And A Bible Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- HEALing THrough Hurt (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Blueshirt Nation (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit