SORT BY Relevancy
MMA Matthew and Pablo Diablo are psyched to present the ALL Invicta FC 9 episode of Cage Zombies Radio! They will be joined by specal guest host and Invicta FC Strawweight fighter Delaney "Lil Scrappy" Owen! The show will feature Invicta FC president Shannon Knapp and four of the fighters from #InvictaFC9!
10) they can't be reasoned with
9) No mind of their own
8) they follow the same route to failure
7)They have no fresh ideas,
6) they want more Zombies, they want everyone miserable like themselves!
5) they need others to take care of them
4) They are sluggish-they set no goals and accomplish nada.
3) They are never happy, always unsatisfied and want more.
2) they dont care about america or future generations
* drum roll! Please and expound eloquently!
1) they vote even when they are dead .
Over 600,000 U.S. police and military have undergone training to deal with pathogenic Zombies. A Pentagon operational manual, CONPLAN 8888, deemed a fictional scenario by the Defense Department, outlines a detailed strategic plan for eliminating Zombies that could threaten the existence of humanity.
The CDC has also jumped in on the Zombie phenomena listing items for citizens to keep in their “Zombie Apocalypse” emergency kit. Now, the CDC even has an entire comic book style PDF entitled “Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic.” The document details what might happen as a result of a mutated virus which wreaks havoc on society.
Is all this focus on Zombies by the federal government simply a joke? Another egregious waste of taxpayer dollars?
Or, does it reveal that the CDC and the Department of Defense have known that a biological outbreak of disastrous proportions could occur in the near future. Did they know that Ebola was coming to the United States?
I am a bit of a zombie snob. I have not ever watched The Walking Dead, I like my zombies Romero stylee. I am drawn to old farm houses, the kind you look at and think yeah, if I had to I could hold this. Because even if I am not a rocket scientist I am quite attached to my brain :)
So tonight with the power of googlizing we will look at the truth of zombie origins and some verbage claiming that zombies are real and amongst us, and even more exciting look at the possibilty of a zombie infestation and what you can do to survive.
Though I am of a mind that if zombies were all over like cockaroachies that I don't think I would wanna hang around to be one of the survivors living in some nasty ass boarded up hole.
And as if that was not enough I am also going to be talking about the abandoned town everyone is talking about right now. A whole town for sale for $800000, Peanuts when you think about it, and it's allegedly got ghosties. Exciting times :)
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)