SORT BY Relevancy
For international zine month, we talk about some of the featured activities on the 31 days of activities thought up by Alex Wrek and Derek Neuland.
Specifically about compilations, split zines, and libraries.
Our previous podcasts have been pretty heavily structured, but both Sage and Sarah are a little tapped out from an eventful summer, so this episode is all about catching up, talking about zines we've read and loved, and hoping that you'll call in and talk to us.
Janol "Mecca" Holmes sits down with International Film Maker "Reda Zine" to discuss the Documentary and Soundtrack ot "The Long Road to the Hall of Fame" which focuses on the life of former actor/athlete Malik Farrakhan.
In this episode, we'll talk about things to consider when widening the circle of people who might read your zine. What are reasons to send it out vs. reasons to keep the circulation low. Stuff to know about sending your zines in for review, distro consideration, and stuff to know about trading with other people.
Janol "Mecca" Holmes sits down with International film Maker "Reda Zine" to discuss his new documentary "The Long Road to the Hall of Fame" which features former Athlete/Actor - Malik Farrakhan. Singer Olara Ode' also joins us, as she is featured on the Soundtrack ("The Long Road").
Back at the turn of the century banner ads were everywhere. You couldn't read a zine or surf a web portal without seeing dozens of banner ads all vying for your attention. Then in 2003, banner ads were declared as extinct as the dodo bird. Was this due to the fact that they were ineffective as a source of traffic, or was it more the fact that over time animated ads had become annoying? Regardless, the bane of in-your-face online ads was over ...Or, was it? Ten years later, banner ads have resurfaced with a vengeance. Since 2003, the number and variety of video ads pop-up ads and other online annoyances have grown like a cancer to infect most every major purveyor of information and news. It's gotten to the point where it's sometimes hard to read the story you clicked on due to all the machinations occuring in front of, above, below and alongside the copy. If the return of the banner ad blitz has you seeing red, tune into this episode so we can show you how you can fight back.
Morgan Sylvia is an Aquarius, a metalhead, a coffee addict, a beer snob, and a work in progress. A former obituarist, she is now working as a full-time freelance writer. Her work has appeared in Axes of Evil, Tales From The Moonlit Path, and the forthcoming Once Upon An Apocalypse, Axes of Evil 2, and Forgotten Places. She recently released her first book, Whispers From The Apocalypse, a horror poetry collection. She also writes for the online music zine Inhale the Heavy, and the New-England based magazine Granite Coast Entertainment, which will be launching in early 2015.http://www.amazon.com/Whispers-Apocalypse-Morgan-Sylvia/dp/1500530719 , http://morgansylvia.wordpress.com/ , https://www.facebook.com/morgansylvia13 , https://twitter.com/morgansylvia11
And in the second hour, we will discuss: Death Anxiety with guests: James Ward Kirk, Mary Genevieve Fortier, David Schütz II, Dona Fox and Krista Clark Grabowski!
Join James Ward Kirk for a guided tour through a nightmare exhibition of misanthropy, murder and mayhem. Dreams for some, nightmares for others, these stories explore an impressive variety of thematic territory, and makes the perfect accompaniment for your next involuntary commitment.
"Synesthete" from Death Anxiety - View the Youtube Video here!
PNN - - Rehabilitation and Radiation
Join News Director Rick Spisak and his guests Ms. Jessica Dylan WInter of Key Zine Co-Founder, Writer and Editor of the Key Zine and an Anonymous Partner will talk about KEY ZINE.
Part II of the Show will focus on News from Fukushima we've been in touch with a journalist colleague Toby Marshall in Japan who recently toured Fukushima a fifth time. We will also hear testimony by Helen Caldicott of the Caldicott Foundation and Arne Gundersen of FAIRWINDS.
Tune in Live at 7pm (Eastern) or Anytime
in Self Help
Learn To is for Self Help and Personal Development professionals that seek to inspire, transform and motivate, using compassionate and conscious marketing techniques.
If you want to Create original instructional Content and market it under your own brand then this is the show for you! Teresa Maron, the “Learn To” Queen, brings together Guest Experts, giving you the Insider View to success!!
Join Teresa as she welcomes Diane Helbig, author, speaker and marketing strategist. After a successful 20+ year sales and business development career, Diane took her experiences and launched a coaching practice in early 2006. She is now an internationally recognized business and leadership development coach and consultant, author, speaker, radio show host, and workshop facilitator. As a certified, professional coach and president of Seize This Day Coaching, she helps businesses and organizations operate more constructively and profitably.
Join Me, I Want To Support Your Journey!
The Learn To member site starts your Journey with a preview of our featured Content Marketing programs, updated monthly. Your complimentary subscription to “Learn To,” a monthly E-Zine, provides additional marketing training, featuring Teresa’s Guest Expert Collaboration partners. Get the Insider Point of View!
Contact Teresa at http://teresamaron.us/learn-to/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (149 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Pundit Press (3 chatters)
- gregfilms (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (3 chatters)
- Channel Panel (3 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Revelation Outdoors Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WXOBB (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (0 chatters)