SORT BY Relevancy
TwinSpires.com's Ed DeRosa & PredictionMachine.com's Danny Zucker discuss the Breeders' Cup Distaff, a race missing its division's biggest star but one that figures to have a say in the three-year-old filly championship. The Distaff anchors the Friday, October 30, Breeders' Cup card at Keeneland Race Course, and it is a race notorious for either coming up chalk (e.g. Azeri, Zenyatta) or throwing a big price (e.g. Spain, Adoration)
The first of two Super Saturday Breeders' Cup prep days is this Saturday, September 26, with graded stakes Breeders' Cup preps at Belmont Park, Churchill Downs, and Santa Anita Park. The West Coast features top races for Breeders' Cup Classic hopefuls with the Awesome Again for males and super mare Beholder taking on her own sex in the Zenyatta Stakes, though the two-time champion is targeting the Classic and would likely be the second choice in that race behind Triple Crown champion American Pharoah. Ed DeRosa and Danny Zucker will also touch on the Beldame at Belmont, a race that could produce the Distaff favorite with Beholder targeting the Classic
Jockey World Radio with host Frankie Lovato and co-host Torrie Needham. This weeks special guest is renowned sculpture artist Nina Kaiser. Nina, former exercise rider and assistant trainer is most recently known for the bronze statue of the great Zenyatta that is housed at Santa Anita Race Course. Other more notable sculptures viewed world-wide of Nina's work would include; John Henry, Sunday Silence, Azeri, Serena's Song along with some of the greatest jockeys in history as Laffit Pincay, Bill Shoemaker, Chris McCarron and the late great trainer Charlie Whittingham. Join us in getting to know this fascinating horseman and artist! This week's feature segment from our Jockey World audience, "Who's your pick for the 2012 Eclipse Award Horse of the Year?" produced by Fred Clemons along with this weeks Jockey World Radio News Brittlan Wall filling in for Kayla Jarvinen. This week's Cheesy Game Show "Question of the Week" segment is sponsored by author Randy Spicer who will be giving away one of his latest novels. Call in to win during the live broadcast at 714-583-6807. Hear ya soon! Frankie Frankie Lovato (host/producer) Brittlan Wall (assistant producer) Kayla Jarvinen (assistant director) www.jockeyworldradio.com
Goodness-gracious-sakes-alive, horse racing in the US is nothing, if not rife with people who are packin' opinions.
The Eclipse Awards are coming up, and of course there are arguments both logical and backed only by emotion. (Emotion, BTW, is not supposed to be the key factor when determining Eclipse Awards. Just my thought.)
I'll discuss the hot topic of Horse of the Year, and a few others, including the ever-annoying status of American horse racing organizations and the fact that the genders of their board members do NOT reflect either the fan base nor the numbers of oh, say, females who work in the sport.
I hope to make these discussions fun--perhaps actually entertaining--for you tonight on f!lly Racing Radio. 6:30PM in the Eastern U.S.--but wherever you are on Earth, you can listen live at your time, or archived later.
Ciao for niao, horse friends!
Host Derek Simon recaps "Super Saturday" and offers a bevy of Breeders' Cup stats sure to cure insomnia.
* What BC race best suits Bayern?
* Which sophomore star fits the profile of a Breeders' Cup Classic winner: California Chrome, Shared Belief or Tonalist?
* Is the great Untapable back?
* Did Beholder do enough in the Zenyatta to make her the Distaff favorite?
* How do Belmont shippers do in BC races at Santa Anita?
These questions -- and more -- will be answered... maybe not well, but they will be answered.
We talk with betfair Hollywood Park Director of Publicity Bob Mieszerski about all things Turf Cup, Zenyatta's little sister and more. Plus we look for value on the cards at Fair Grounds, Gulfstream and Aqueduct!
Jockey World Radio with host Frankie Lovato and co-host Torrie Needham. This week's special guest is a former jockey and was the exercise rider of the great Zenyatta, Steve Willard! Steve is now retired from riding and is acting as assistant trainer to John Shirreffs. Tune in and get some inside scoop from Steve as the regular rider of the great Zenyatta through out her career and now with Zenyatta's little sister Eblouissante in the Shirreff's barn! Followed with "Track Talk" by Brittlan Wall and a brand new segment "Your Favorite Breeder's Cup Moment" produced by Fred Clemons. We also have Another "Cheesy Game Show" to play for you to call in and win, and the "Jockey World Radio News" by Kayla Jarvinen! Our call in number during 714-583-6807. Hear ya soon! Frankie Frankie Lovato (host/producer) Brittlan Wall (assistant producer) Kayla Jarvinen (assistant director & weekly news) www.jockeyworldradio.com
Sgt. 1st Class Walter Taylor (ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE, just like 1st Class Lt. Michael Behenna...) Canada’s Conservative government has joined a growing international campaign aimed at persuading the International Olympic Committee to reverse its decision disallowing at this year’s London games an official moment of silence to remember Israeli Olympians murdered by terrorists at the 1972 Munich games massacre.
North Dakota vote lets school scrap "Fighting Sioux" nicname.
Please listen Tues and Fri @ 8PM ET and the odd impromptu show.
Recap of the Saturday's Breeders' Cup races including Blame's amazing win over Zenyatta in the Classic.
EJ Clark reports on Zenyatta's return to Kentucky via Keeneland's Outdoor Show ring. EJ Spoke with Team Zenyatta. Lane Gold discusses Horse of the Year Honors. Is it Blame or Zenyatta? Who does Lane think will win? KWC returns to Louisville radio weekly--date moved up to Febraury 19, 2011 as the show returns to TalkRadio 1080 WKJK AM Saturday's streamed live at 1: 00 pm EST.
On this episode of The Wheelhouse: Bower and “The Champ" Jeff Peck open up this show by discussing what MOVIES and TELEVISION shows should have their own BEERS named after them due in part to the guys drinking a beer named after one of BOWER's favorite MOVIES of ALL-TIME! The guys then discuss the recent problems in WASHINGTON between DONOVAN MCNABB & the REDSKINS COACHING STAFF and who is too blame for the issues between the two sides after WEEK 8! We then wrap up this show by playing a ZENYATTA edition of RACE HORSE or GAY !
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- The Appearance (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (11 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (7 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)